– L-lysine is an essential amino acid that the body cannot produce itself.
– Therefore lysine must be taken as a dietary supplement.
– Enough lysine should be taken as a dietary supplement to avoid deficiency.
– A lysine deficiency can lead to stunted growth and other limitations of the immune system
– Flavour: powder is slightly acidic
– Solubility: L-lysine is most soluble in lukewarm liquids
– Appearance: white powder
– Ingredients: L-lysine
– Recommended dosage: 1,2g daily
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
– Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
– Keep out of reach of children.
-THE MEASURING SPOON IS SUPPLIED IN THE BAG-