– L-lysine is an essential amino acid that the body cannot produce itself.
– Therefore lysine must be taken as a dietary supplement.
– Enough lysine should be taken as a dietary supplement to avoid deficiency.
– A lysine deficiency can lead to stunted growth and other limitations of the immune system
– Flavour: powder is slightly acidic
– Solubility: L-lysine is most soluble in lukewarm liquids
– Appearance: white powder
– Ingredients: L-lysine
– Recommended dosage: 1,2g daily
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
– Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
– Keep out of reach of children.
-THE MEASURING SPOON IS SUPPLIED IN THE BAG-
Alternative Product LinksIf the product is out of stock,
or you want to extend your search to include other online retailers,
Please try the alternative sites listed below.
Looking For More Products On L-Lysine, Click Here To Search Amazon.co.uk
Looking For More Products On L-Lysine, Click Here To Search Aliexpress.com